Sunday 12 December 2010

Window shopping.

There are plenty of links sitting in my bookmark section, most of them for things I'd quite like to buy. A lot of things on this list are for my desktop, Transformers items seem to take up a vast amount of those pages. Merchandise ranging from Optimus Prime figures to busts of Beast Wars characters has made the list. The 'Robot Heroes' collection, which I think is worth a mention, includes affordable models spanning multiple Transformers generations with a unique visual twist. I've got my eye on Shockwave and G1 Starscream to start off this collection.

Pity it's too late to ask for Christmas presents. I just found ideal desktop ornaments based on quite possibly my two favourite transformers ever, Shockwave and Skyfire/Jetfire.

Transformers: Shockwave BustTransformers Jetfire Bust
You have no idea how excited I am to pick these up.


The only problem with Transformers figures is that they come and go so quickly that older models quickly get rather expensive. That's the only reason this lovely piece of craftsmanship is still sitting on the list and not sitting in my room:


I'll get you yet, Jetfire.


Now to wait for the next instalment of my student loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment