Saturday 11 December 2010

Transformers - Skittles in the Sky

It's finally here, the trailer for Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon. Here it is in all its glory:



This is exciting. Secret missions, astronauts, transformer spacecraft (Cue the return of Teletraan 1 maybe?). I'm not sure how I feel about Bay taking the whole 3D angle, being a rather avid fan I'd hate to see the film go downhill just for a gimmick. This won't stop me getting excited though, I do love giant robots. The chance to see more of my favourite characters from the original generation of Transformers reincarnated in beautifully detailed CGI is a very good thing. Even if the story sucks, they can rely on me getting the special edition DVD, if just for the animation.

I actually found this trailer by accident. There I was, trawling through Youtube whilst working my way through a rather large bag of Skittles (as is custom on a rainy day). It was just reaching to the end of my browsing session too. Decent new videos were getting harder to find and there remained merely a handful of Skittles. Seeing the link tucked away in the corner of the screen, I quickly consumed what remained and pressed play.

It didn't help that I was already excited. The trailer was actually good too, it was really good.I got so excited that I almost tasted the rainbow a second time. A few Skittles chunklets may even have come up. I literally almost experienced a double rainbow.

BleeeghSkittles-barf the rainbow.


Hope that cleared things up. The moral of this story is that you CAN have too much of a good thing. Though that won't stop it being...good..

Okay. I lied. There is no moral.

No comments:

Post a Comment