Tuesday 21 December 2010

What a surprise..

My lovely new phone is already busted. FOUR DAYS. Basically fried whilst it was idle. Brilliant. This has to be my fifth phone to go this year. The previous phones have died of old age, been stolen, one even died after a sadistic moron decided that forcing and holding me underwater was a good party trick (The oaf destroyed almost everything I was holding on my person). At least those were mainly castoffs or relics.

Never before has a phone died on me indoors, dry and in a state of rest. The only sign was a significant slow down in performance before it was put on standby. Thinking this was nothing but a little performance issue, I put the phone away and went to bed. By the morning it was gone. An error screen welcomed me, ordering that I reboot the device. Cue reboot, enter error screen, begin nightmarish cycle. I liked this phone too, time to see if I can get it replaced.

Screw you, Error 603!


At least someone is sharing my technology woes:


Pretty similar reaction to the situation too.

No comments:

Post a Comment